Every season the Club provides voluntary lifeguard patrols at Titahi Bay Beach.
Last season we provided over 872 hours of voluntary patrol. During the time the Club was patrolling our members were involved in 3 first aid incidents and over 193 preventative actions involving around 142 people.
We need support from the community to ensure we continue this essential service.
Your support is needed to help maintain the club, cover operational expenses (water, power etc) and purchase the life saving equipment we need.
The equipment we need includes:
- Junior surf boogie boards $50 each
- Rescue tubes $100
- Junior surf soft foam boards $1250 each
- Paddle Board $2200
- Ski $2800
- IRB (Inflatable Rescue Boat) Hull $14500
Should anyone provide a donation specifically for a purpose recognition will be given for that.
If you would like to make a donation, or are able to sponsor our activities, please:
- deposit to the Club Bank Account: ANZ- 06-0501-0787753-00. Please put your name in the reference and email us to let us know about your donation.
- send a cheque to PO Box 52-101, Titahi Bay, Porirua
We are a registered Charity under the Charities Commission and all donations are tax deductable
We are very grateful for the support of:
- Enid Haslam
- Mana Community Grants
- New Zealand Community Trust
- Infinity Foundation
- Lion Foundation
- Pub Charity
- Aardvark Concrete Services